24 Hour Service Call 405-799-5678
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
SEWER AND WATER LINES INSTALLED AND REPAIRED
Brandon’s Plumbing has 30 years of experience in all types of residential and commercial plumbing. We are open 24/7 for emergencies. Call us now at (405)799-5678 to get on the schedule. For your added convenience fill out our “schedule me” or “ask us a question” form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
COLOR VIDEO CAMERA
In our opinion one of the greatest plumbing inventions to date is the color video inspection camera. It has really helped change the plumbing industry. It allows us to see under the ground inside any pipe, chase, hole, etc. without having to dig up the area. The camera will actually fit in lines as small as one inch and up to 12 inches. Color video recording helps us distinguish actual plumbing problems from discoloration or foreign contamination. Our newest technology allows us to save the video to a thumb drive while we are on location (available upon request). To make them even more versatile the cameras can record in wet or dry situations.
Common camera needed issues:
- snake has hit a hard spot during drain clean
- Pulled out roots or dirt in drain clean
- drain clean not effective
- need a visual of the pipe to determine the problem
- Need to find out depth of line
- Need help locating line
- Water Line leaking large size above 1”
- Toilet not flushing
- Tub not draining
- Washer Line not draining
- Kitchen sink not draining
Gas, vent, water or sewer line leaks we have the technology to find them.
Slab leaks, leaks underground, leaks in ceilings, leaks in walls anywhere there is plumbing there is an opportunity to have leaks. Rest assured we have the ability and the technology to find them in the most efficient way possible. Gas, vent, water or sewer line leaks problems aren’t biased they can be a problem in commercial or residential applications.
- Smoke Test
- Leak Location Sonar/Sound wave
- Die Testing
- Air Pressure Testing
- Color Video Inspection
- Willow Branches
Common issues of gas leaks:
- sulfurous gas odor
- high gas utility bill
- whistling sound
- issues operating gas appliances
Common issues of vent leaks:
- Sewer gas very strong odor
- Slow draining sinks or floor drains
Common issues of water leaks:
- high water utility bill
- hear a continuous sound of running water
- water meter reading changes when you are not using any water
- walls or floors have wet spots
- find warm spots on the floor (on concrete slab floors)
Common issues of sewer line leaks/breaks:
- Sewer line backing up constantly
- Sewer line draining slow
- Sewer line drain clean retrieved soil or roots
- Underground service boring through sewer line
- Natural disasters cause shift to sewer line
Replacing your sewer, water or gas line is not an easy task. Thank goodness we have been doing it for almost 30 years. We have saved people a lot of money over the years. Give us the opportunity to give you a free major water, sewer or gas line repair or replacement estimate for commercial or residential applications.
- line is leaking or in need of replacing
- line is damaged or collapsed
- new installation
- line needs new location
There are many ways to reach your sewer line: roof vent, floor drain, clean out, tub drain, toilet, sewer main, kitchen accesses, washer box, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, or shower drain. You know right away when it’s time to get your drain cleaned out. Don’t suffer too long; we will get out there right away. We have many different types of sewer machines to solve your problem. Another option to wash out your sewer line in residential or commercial applications is a hydro jet.
- slow draining drains
- drains not draining
- water backing up in drains
- unpleasant odor around drains
- toilet backing up into bathtub
- toilet backing up into garage
- find sewage in back yard
- toilet not flushing
- sinks not draining
- garage flooding when washing machine is running
- washer box flooding laundry room
- foreign object inline: cup, glove, silver ware
Hydro jet service is perfect for the stubborn drain lines that won’t come clean. This high powered cleaner can shoot pressured water through your lines. Used in commercial and residential applications this is the perfect solution for cleaning lines.
- pipes are clogged
- water backing up into drains
- excessive buildup: grease, sludge, bio-matter
- foreign object in line
Keep you clean out caps and floor drain covers on at all times. Make sure people aren’t putting large objects down drain pipes or floor drains. In commercial applications the dish area is a major cause of lines backing up with silver ware, cloth dish towels, cups, etc. If necessary there are locking clean out caps and floor drains available to stop vandalism.
We want to be your number one choice for all of your sewer and water line repairs and replacements! We know you will be happy you chose Brandon’s Plumbing for all your plumbing needs.
Brandon’s Plumbing is a family owned company in business for almost 30 years.
Brandon and his wife take great pride in having repeat customers and dedicated employees. Through leadership and innovation Brandon’s Plumbing is a respected plumbing company serving commercial and residential plumbing customers in the entire Oklahoma City metro area.
We are open 24/7 for your convenience and any unexpected emergencies. Our phones are staffed 24/7 by the same courteous staff who work Monday – Friday to schedule your plumbing needs.
Call us now at 405-799-5678 to get you scheduled. For your added convenience you can fill out one of our forms and we will contact you with you.
Submit a Service Request
24 Hour Service Call 405-799-5678